Thursday, April 23, 2009

Exams did ok-ok la.But could have done better.

Exams was .. depressing.
Scored ok-ok la.. but nvr improve..
Anyways, was absent for one day which was the 22nd.. cuz got fever..
Actually got fever since Monday, but not so bad, can still sit for exam.
But Wednesday really feel like mabuk. And feel like some Big muscular black guy smacked me behind my head. Understand the feeling? Weng Hoe, not with his ****, with his hands, haha..

I should always tell the truth.
SO the honest truth is .. I saw the most beautiful girl in the whole world. She has got the *****st ***** & ****** *******.
She was so damn hot that I got a high fever. IM SERIOUS!!( ly insane and my hair got chopped)
Onli the fever part it serious.
The girl part is also serious. But onli in my imagination.
My fever must have gotten worst since Im posting this lousy stuff.
And my fever is getting worse from the imagination of ...

Oh yeah, I haven't fully recovered.

Must rest more,
Drink more water,
Eat-less rice,
Must stop looking at so many leng luis,
And laugh more.

Getting well really soon.
Fever sucks.
Gtg sleep.
Have a nice day/ night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )