Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturdays .

Haiiz Saturdays..
This Saturday, went to many places..
This is what I ( my family forces me to ) do on Saturday.
Writing this post is going to cost me alot of humiliation..
Anyways enjoy!=)

0800
Still sleeping.

0802
Wake up.
Brush teeth, wash face, drink 100 plus for breakfast.
Faster sneak out of the house, don't wanna wake parents up.=P
Go Bb court..
Normally will see Justin, Edward, Christ, and a few grown up men there.
Play a 4v4 or 3v3 match.
Yesterday didn't really play any match, because got no time and tired.
Actually, its because I was still sleeping.xD
So nice to sleep leh ytd .. mom let us on the aircond for the whole night.
Normally will put timer de..
Anyways..
Woke up at 1030
Then mom asked me whether I want to go Sungei Wang anot..
Surely I said yes la, still nid to wait one meh?
So went to Sungei Wang.
Met 2 girls from KC 1 last time, but I forgot their names..
They last time so short, now become tall enough, and they changed a lot in their body and their ... hairstyle, not .... , nvm.=)
So I came to Sungei Wang to get a good anti-virus for the computer,
Just in case that time Abiibast wash pond ( understand?) got virus.
So in the end couldn't find anything.
My mom was in Metrojaya.
Oh yeah, got my handphone fixed, finaly can upload more songs again!

Anyways, back to the topic,
My mom was in Metrojaya undergarments section.
Choosing undergarments..
So I had to wait outside the undergarments section for 2 hours @#!$@$%
That time was around 1400.
So I decided to walk around the whole Sungei Wang.
Cuz I dun dare to enter, ltr they call me hamsap..
So I kept walking. Saw a lot of la-la zai & la-la lui.
Waaa Green and Blue and Red hairstyle de, so yeng leh.
But not my style, hehe.
Oh yeah, I also went to see the Fashion Show Spring Collection 2009.
It was held at the stage at Lowwer Ground floor.
So many leng lui.
Then I see most of the people looking at the Fashion Show were men, hamsap men.
All of them were kinda staring.
Okok, maybe I was staring too, MAYBE*.
Can't help it, so many leng lui at one place.
ANYWAYS, then finally, after walking the whole Sungei Wang,
I reached back Metrojaya.
Then I look at the time.
Happy Birthday , Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy Anniversary !
Congratulations! Its been around 25 minutes! @#$#^@#!
And I thought it was at least 1 hour something.
Haha .. so I just sat outside the undergarments section of Metrojaya.
For 1 hour and 35 sumthing minutes..
And guess what,
When my mom wanted to pay for her things, the cash register went offline.
Lei Ah Gong.
So waited there for around another 30 minutes again..
Then they failed to go online ( because the cashier is gay )
Hahahaa, U nvr know.
Then have to pay downstairs.
SO in the end,
We left Sungei Wang at 1700.
So afterthat went to Grandmother's house.
Ate some delicious dinner with a lot of MEAT.
Came back at 2200 and slept.

OK, that will be all for todays review.
Need to go Basketball anyways.
Thx for viewing.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )