Monday, April 13, 2009

Stomach hurts..

Stomach seriously hurts..
It hurts so bad like someone shot me with a gun.
I also got a headache.
Feeling terrible but happy.
U see, I had some accident..
I was walking on my way to Bio Lab when suddenly..
I met Goh Weng Hoe..
This is the worst accident I had in my life..
Because of this accident,
I have suffered from several diseases such as :
UTFIC and TYIGSBMD
A.K.A : Unable-To-Focus-In-Class disease and Thats-Y-I-Get-Scolded-By-My-Dad disease.
If u have no time for lame-silly-jokes pls read this some other day.
So this is an average day at the Bio-Lab.
I reach Bio-Lab.
Sit down same table with Jun Yan, Abiinesh, Nigel, Me, Weng Hoe.
Teacher teaching halfway suddenly
Weng Hoe say : Hey, WenTjin, U wanna know what Abiinesh do for tuition money.
WenTjin : What?
Weng Hoe : Every month, he will sell his Mom's and Dad's
internal organs for 5 bucks each. He nid to sell a lot
of organs to get 180 bucks. He also keeps his
Mom and Dad in the freeze. Then his mom will become a prostitute
in Chow Kit.
WenTjin : Hahahahahahaha. Dude, he's just next to us.
Weng Hoe : Hahaa, He doesn't mind. Then when he sell finish his mom's and dad's orga..
Abiinesh : WENG HOE, CAN U PLS KEEP QUIET FOR A WHILE A NOT?!?
WenTjin : K, better not say anymore la, later he angry.
Weng Hoe : He is already angry.
Abiinesh : Smiling Gaily*
1 minute(s) later

WengHoe : ....hahaha then when he got extra, he will eat the organs for dinner.
WenTjin : Bak Kut Teh?
WengHoe : Hahahaa, no, Pork Butt.
W.Tjin + W.Hoe : Hahahahhaaaaa..
2 seconds later
Abiinesh : Hahahahahaaa..
W.Tjin + W.Hoe : .....
WengHoe : ...after he sell finish his parents organs, then he sells his heart. And then
replace it with a prank-fart-cushion. Then he must press it everytime
to stay alive.
WenTjin : HAHAHAHAHHAHAA. Laugh until stomach hurts*
WengHoe : HAHAHAHAHAAAA..
Abiinesh : Heard everything but still smiling gaily*
WengHoe : Then he replace his lungs with balloons. So when he stops breathing,
the doctor cut open his chest and squeeze the balloon. Then he awake again..
WenTjin : Hahahahaaaaa ( headache from laughing)
Pls la weng hoe...
WengHoe : OKlo.

2 minutes later
Weng Hoe : ... then abiinesh hor... and then he have to keep his dad's ..... in the.... There's
.........combo ........
WenTjin : Hahahahahaha..
In my brains*: I gotta escape somehow, or jump down some building.
Damn It, why didn't I bring my Cello - Tape de*..

And the whole class is wondering why Me and Weng Hoe laughing like idiots.
And also why is Abiinesh smiling so "gaily", haha abiinesh..im jk
So yea that's almost an average day at the Bio-Lab.
Wish I could post more but exams coming, nid to study.
Next post most probably posted next-next week,
Bye bye, Good Luck for exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )