Sunday, April 12, 2009

Promoting.

Saturday..
I wasn't invited to Carine'sMom'sGiveBirthToHer-Day.
Feeling a bit emo..

ANYWAYS
I don't wanna talk much about insulting or bad stuff on this blog.
So, instead of going to Carine's Birthday Period Menstruation Phase thing,
I went to Church.

Its called FGA CYC Church.
A.K.A : FGA CYC Church.
It was so damn nice.
All the people here are nice people.
And the church drama, songs, and comedy freaking nice.
First time come already met a lot of nice people like :
Wai Keat, Soon Lai, David, Mary, Li Ling, Zheng Wei.
Oh yea, met Taokei here too.
Wish I took some photo's but I didn't bring the camera, so too bad.
Interested to join?
Here are some details:
Promise U, there are no gays or lesbians.
All teenagers de.
And all leng lui and leng zai.
Im not kidding.
Look like la-la zai and lui but all from smart classes.
That's not kidding either.
Got around 300+ of us.
There's something called a small group.
It consists of 12 ppl.
This 12 ppl will be like your 2nd family.
Always very caring.
The songs are sung concert-style.
The drama's all look damn real and touching.
U will never regret coming here.
All speak chinese.

For those interested please tell me in my chatbox or msn : wentjin5@hotmail.com
The more the gayer.
Hope u all can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )