Friday, April 3, 2009

Tagged by Sharmine and Sara

1. The person who tagged you is :
Sharmine and Sara

2. Your relationship with her is :
Knew Sharmine since form 2.
Friends.
Knew Sara only this year. Friends, I guess.

3. Your first impression on him/her is :
Sharmine : She is tall. And liked someone at form 1. And she loves some kind of disgusting food thats called Hello panda biscuits.
Sara : She is also tall. She seems emo but she's actually quite a nice person.

4. The most memorable moments with them :
Sharmine : Chatting in msn. She's sick.
Sara : Chatting in school. She knows too much about boys.

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you :
Sharmine : Huh, you join perbarisan arh, wentjin?
U join rumah hijau sure lose de la, hahahhahahahaha .... **** you sharmine. Just kidding. Don't get insulted orh. I say all these things, but I never mean a single one of them.

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
Sharmine and Sara : Dude, shes taller than me..

7. If he/she becomes your lover, what should he/she improve at :
Sharmine : I think she's taken. Anyways, grow shorter. And eat more. And sleep earlier.
Sara : She's taken. Act more cheerful. Smile more often.
That will be all.

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, what would you do :
I try not to have enemies.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be :
Sharmine : Because she's sick.
Sara : Because she's taller.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is :
Finish writing this "interesting" and "fun" tag.

11. Your overall impression on him/her :
She's always cheerful.

12 . The characteristic you love most about yourself :
I am going to be completely honest with you all.
I love myself for what it is.

13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself :
Can't quit playing video games.

14. The most ideal person you want to be is :
Gerard Way. He's cool.

15. For people who care and like you, say something to them :
Sorry, if you like me.
I am having some depression now.
Maybe next year.
No matter how bad I feel,
I will still try to look cheerful.
And update this blog.
I don't love anyone.
PMR year anyways.

16. Pass this quiz to 10 ppl who you want to know how they feel about you.
1. Carine
2. Edmund
3. Hui Qing
4. Siew Yiing
5. Sara
6. The girl I liked last year
7. Nigel
8. Yoko
9. The most Leng Zai or Leng Lui in your imagination and dreams.
10. The most ugliest and most stupidest and most disgusting person in the world that looks like a Female Dog a.k.a. Girl Dog a.k.a. Not Boy Dog a.k.a. Woman Dog
I will not say the word. ( thiS is for u Nigel! )

Hehehehe, Nigel ur turn to be number 7.
Good luck!
Oh yea, btw, revenge..

17. Who is 6 having a relationship with : ( The Most Beautiful )
Im not sure. Don't think she's having a relationship.
Hope the best for her.

18. Is 9 a male or female,( or emo ):( The Girl or Boy in your dreams )
50,50%
Depends what you are dreaming of.

19. If 7 and 9, I mean 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing( Nigel and *it*) :
I like this question.
It will be a great thing.
She will be so happy.
Nigel's taste has got to be terrible to choose this animal.
And Nigel must have a strong imagination to love her.
Oh yeah he must also be blind, & deaf, & can't smell, & ...
Sry Nigel, this is just a joke.
Don't spam the chatbox, pls ty.

20. What is 2 studying at the moment : ( Edmund )
haha, Hen**i.
Ham sap stuff from internet.

21. When was the last time you had a chat with 4 : ( Siew Yiing )
Today at KFC.

22. What kind of music does 8 like : ( Yoko )
She likes music about love I guess.

23. Does 1 have any siblings : ( Carine )
Yea, an elder sister who can drive.

24. Will you woo 3 : ( Hui Qing )
I dunno, she already got BF i think.

25. How about 7 : ( Nigel )
He's a boy..
I don't woo boys.

26. Is 4 single : ( Siew Yiing)
Nop, she's gonna get married soon.

27. What's the surname of 5 : ( Sara )
The surname of Sara is Ooi .

28. What's the hobby of 5 : ( Sara )
She likes to listen to music and blog and go for movies I guess.

29. Do 5 and 9 get along well :
Yea, cuz she meets him everynight.
In her dreams.
In her dreams, they do a lot of stuff .. but I cannot type it in this blog.

30. Where is 2 studying : ( Edmund )
Excuse me, I won't use the word study hahaha.
SMKTD.

31. Say something casual about your eyes :
My eyes are weird.

32. Have you tried developing feelings for 5 : ( Sara )
she's taller than me. And sum more I like another .. last time .. but now still getting the effect.

33. Where does 9 live : ( The Most Handsome or Beautiful person )
In everyone's imagination and dreams lo.

34. What colours does 4 like : ( Siew Yiing )
Ok, I have no idea. But I will try to guess.
She likes purple, light green, pink and black !
Right?

35. Are 5 and 1 good friends : ( Carine & Sara )
Yea, sure they are. =)

36. Does 7 like 2 : ( Nigel & Edmund )
Yea, as a friend .. ( as a gay friend xD)

37. Does 7 really like 10! ( Nigel & It* )
How many times must I tell you all.
It* likes Nigel.
Nigel likes Her.
She likes Him.
He likes It*( cuz he's blind & deaf &...)
Its a chain reaction.

38. Does 1 have any pets : ( Carine )
Depends on what pet ur tallking about .xD
Haha jk, carine.

39. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world : ( Nigel )
No I am! xD LoL
Sure he is. All the most beautiful people in school like him.
(Eg : Dheepa, Pei Pei, Kit Meng..)
Their beautiful in their hearts and minds.

40. Are you sexy :
Yea, everybody is. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )