Friday, April 3, 2009

I love Fridays.

There are many reasons why Fridays are so fun.

- School ends at 12 : 30
- Get to go out with friends to play basketball.
- Get to go out with friends go play computer games.
- Get to sleep late ( which I don't )
- Get to sleep overnight at a friends house.
- Get to rob a bank.
- Get to whack Abiinesh ba**s for nothing.
- Get to walk away from Abiinesh cause thats the speed to run away from him.
- Oh yea, school ends at 12 : 30 too.

Anyways this Friday, went to KFC with Jayson, Nigel, Weng Hoe, Me, Edmund, Siew Yiing, Juobey, Sharmilla, Carine and Siva. Too bad Jun Yan couldn't go.=(

After school ended, Jayson asked us to meet at 2 : 00 p.m. SHARP.
So we had around 1 hour and 30 minutes of free time to do what we wanted.
Then..
Guess where we went?
Me, Abiinesh, Nigel, Weng Hoe and Edmund went to cyber to play dota.
Haha, Im just kidding.
We're not so bad de la.
We also hate to waste time.
So, we went back to my house.
Then .. we went to cyber to play dota.
So nice leh, 2v2.
Me and Nigel team
Vs
Edmund and Weng Hoe.
We won.

Jayson they all were at choir practice at that time.
Oh yea, Jayson planned this since last week.
He even planned who's gonna seat and exactly who's going to line up first, and EXACTLY what everybody is going to eat.
I will not be suprised if he was planning exactly how many steps he will take.
Now I have proof that Jayson is weird and nerdy.
Haha, jk Jayson.
Pls Jayson, don't use Neji's 64 hands on me pls ty.
So we were supposed to meet there at 2 : 00 p.m. SHARP.
2 : 00 p.m. came,
we reached KFC.
I dunno why but, Abiinesh ran home after that.
I think he needed to go diarhea or sumthing.
Anyways saw Wai Keat, Jasper, Wai Jen, and 2 more form 4 students there.
But we couldn't see Jayson's Choir group anywhere.
Then we waited.
Finaly Weng Hoe called Siew Yiing.
Siew Yiing said 5 more minutes.
If not then Siew Yiing will belanja all of us KFC.
But she broke her promise.=(
Because in the end they reached at 2 : 30 p.m SHARP.
And I still need to pay for my own meal.
Yea, at least theres still a word "sharp" there.
So we ordered all our food.
Jayson was a bit depressed because we didn't follow his ( gay ) "rules".
Anyways then we sat down, and ate.
Weng Hoe kept cracking jokes about other people.
Haha, everone was laughing except Siva and Jayson.
And the whole KFC heard the ham sap things Carine and Weng Hoe said, cuz they said it so loudly.
They were talking about menstruation and chapter 4 Form 3 Science.
And they made me lose my appetite.
So we all went back at around 3 : 20 p.m. to their own houses.
Nigel, Edmund, Jayson and Siva came to my house again to study.
But then,
In the end all of them played computer games.
And studied for around ... hmm let's see ... 5 minutes ?
I seriously don't even know why I invited them.
So we did everything else otherthan studying until 7 : 00 p.m.
Then we had dinner.
After that, one by one they went home.

So it was a pretty amazing day.
Ok thx for viewing my daily reviews.
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )