Monday, March 30, 2009

Yesterday was tough, today is boring.

Yesterday my family and I went to Bukit Tinggi, and reached home at 12a.m.
This happent because my mom cant really run, or jog, or walk fast, or swim.
All she can do is work and be like a mother.
But thats good enough.
She hasn't been exercising so, this had to happen.
Anyways we had to keep waiting for her.
Me, my brother and my dad were doing very well..
But we had to keep waiting for my mom.

We started at 4 p.m.
Then at around 6 p.m. it started to rain.
Then after reaching the top, we went down.
That was at 7p.m.
Then it started to get dark.
Actually we could have got out before 6:30, but my mom...
Suddenly we came to a very very muddy downslope.
Then we couldn't go back up cause it was so dark.
So we went down the mountain.
OMG, it was damn slippery.
And super dark.
And it kinda stank.
And there were bats everywhere.
And my mom was panting and limping.
But I still kept my faith.
Sometimes I wish I could just roll down,
like when I was 11 yrs old,
I used to play football.
I always played as the ball.
Haha, Im just kidding.

Anyways, we still kept climbing down.
It was super tough.
And we could have fell down and fainted or something anytime, cuz it was so slippery and dark.
Then suddenly we saw some locals.
I swear to u,( if they were beautiful girls with *** *****)I would have kissed them.
But they weren't.
So after they helped us, I just hugged them and shook their hands.
They really acted as if they were our brothers.
Very kind people.
They were Budhist.
And even after my dad gave 3 of them 100 ringgit to share,
They stared at my dad and said, Nah, tak nak la, lain kali u bantu kami.
But my dad just left the 100 ringgit in their hands, and asked them to have a nice drink with it.
So we drove off and reached home at around 12am.

Thats the end of this scary chapter.
Tata, hope you don't have to encounter it.
Otherthan that, have a nice day.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )