Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally back, and tired too.

WOW.
What a course..
As most of u know, I went for a camp on the 14th of March and came back yesterday.
My clothes are kinda dirty now..
5 days nvr wash.
Haha of course i got change clothes la, what were u thinking?o.O
But my shoes..
Lets just say, when I got home, i burned my shoes.
I never want to see it again.
Or smell it.
Or taste it.
Haha, not like I tasted it before..
Or have I?
About the course, it was , hmm, interesting.
And they tortured us a lot.
A lot of people cried.
But i didn't la of course..
For those hu don't noe..
Like Nigel..
This course is a leadership course.
Taught by Dato Lawrence Chan( i hope i spelled his name right)
He coaches the athletes from Malaysia to go to the Olympics.
So he's kinda effective la.
Plus, his voice, damn loud.

Ok change topic.
About today..
I went basketball.
But since you all are getting tired of reading my basketball expiriences..
I'll just skip all the way to the players and the score
6v6, full court
Me, Xiong, Julian, Leslie, Veeyan and 1 more Form 4.
VS
Puven, Deva, Some Indian guy called Bala, Joshua , Master Alexander, And a form 4 Indian guy.
We won.
The score was 11-6
Good game, but alot of fouls.
After that, I went to the second best place one earth.
Wow, its so nice.
And beautiful.
And inspires me.
Otherthan the basketball court.
Which is...
I will give u 5 minutes to guess.
At the meantime..
Pls go youtube and hear Life InTechnicolours II by Coldplay.
Its a cute and funny and nice video & song.
After that go to youtube and search smosh.
Their a group of 2 21 year olds who do crazy and funny stuff.
And their number 3 in youtubes most funniest comedians.
After u done that..
Here is where i went..
I went back to my house.
And ate dinner.
I know how u are feeling now if u really were tht smart to go through all that trouble.
Pls don't spam the chatbox to release ur feelings,TY.
And seriously Life in Technicolours II by Coldplay is a very cute video.
Have a Nice Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )