Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trip to Kuantan.

So, last Sunday went to Kuantan with my family.
By the amount of food i ate, Im suprised i still can run and do sports normally.

Kuantan was nice.
The sand was so soft, u feel like sleeping on it.
And the sea was more salty then Christopher.
For those people who don't understand, just take it as the sea was very(very,very)salty.

Wow, so fun lehh Kuantan.
We ate oysters + lobsters + other seafood.
Hmm, and we played voleyball, went swimming, wrecked the hotel room..

Swimming was a little scary though.
There I was, happily swimming.
Suddenly, right in front of my face was a dead sparrow.
Haha, it was'nt right in front of my face laa..
It was at least 2 feet away.
And the most stupidest, shocking-est, mcc-est thing happent.
Some girl, I think maybe she was blind or something , swam right into the dead sparrow.
I bet she was thinking: Why does it feel so furry and soft.
Anyway, she didnt even care, she just swam away.
Come to think of it, I think i drank a bit of swimming pool water..
I hope I don't die tommorrow..

The doctor is going to cut of an important part of my body soon.
And no, its not my...
Its my appendix.
It sounds kinda cute, but it causes a lot of suffering..
My appendix was seriously pain on Monday.
Every time i walk or breath it will be pain.
My dad says if it causes anymore pain I will have to be sent to the hospital.
This "sickness" is called appendicitis.
Thats the thing u get when u exercise right after u eat.
If u don't really understand it, please ask ur parents.
So if i don't come to school, I will be in the hospital.xD
I can't wait to see a part of my body in some preserving jar.
No, im just kidding, im gonna miss my appendix.

So, Im going to need a lot of luck.
Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )