Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today was pretty normal.

As u can see in the title... today was pretty normal.
Or u can see it as : today was pretty boring.
Since today was so boring.. i will just post something about yesterday or tommorrow.
Since tommorrow doesn't exist yet i will just post something about yesterday.
But first..
I will tell u what i did today.
6:30 a.m.
Woke up.
Brushed my face, washed my teeth,
Had a pretty crunchy egg for breakfast.
Slowly took out all the eggshells from the egg that I fried wrongly,
So mcc..
This is what happens when i sleep very late at night.
At around 10:32
2 minutes past my bedtime...OMG
Anyways, then i went to school.
Guess who's leng zai face greeted me and a few other lucky students at school.
Some kid called CHANG KIT MENG.
This is why I come to school everyday.
This is also why my stomach hurts so badly from laughing.
This is also the reason why I quit Taekwondo.
Kit Meng was wearing some kind of Taekwondo shirt.
Wow, everyone says he look so "cool".
I don't wanna say how he looks like.
Scared he reports me to the police for nth.
Thats what he always threatens me about.
Overwhelming response.
Some people also said :Why do u wear ur pajamas to school, Kit Meng?
OR Why do you wear a bath robe to school?
OR Look at the cute bunny.
Haha, he knows its just a joke.
Since he was so sporting..
I taught him a self-defence technique.
That is really useful.

Anyways enough about that.
Lets travel back into yesterday.
Hmm...
Oh yeah.
Me, Jayson, Nigel, Siva and Abiinesh went out to eat lunch at DDP.
The food was ok..
At the end, Siva, Nigel and Jayson shared a bowl of ice kacang delicious.
Whereas I had to share my bowl of icekacang with The ONE and ONLY..
Abiinesh...!
And guess what .. he did something that made me lose my appetite..
I almost vomitted..
If I really did vomit I would have to buy myself another lunch and breakfast.
Anyways..
He went and lick his spoon.
And GO STIR MY ICE KACANG..!
TMD
Then i just put down my spoon.
And asked him to finish it..
Such a nice ice kacang eaten by a monster.
Its just so sad.
Then..

Jayson and Nigel and Siva and Abiinesh came to my house..
To study....for 10 minutes
But abiinesh went and do something else..
That is really really .. not what he should do.
Pls ask on the chatbox to find out what it is.
After that went to play bb as usual.
Saw Justin Tan, Ken Hung, Christopher, and more there..
They playing match in the left half of the court, so I played a 1v1 match with Nigel on the right court.
And ... i won.
10 : 3
But Nigel starting to get proer.
Very soon he will be proer than a lot of ppl ..
Anyways after that I played 2 more matches, with some grown up people.
2 matches oso win ..
At 5 o clock..
Jayson kept talking about this stupid tv show called..
Avatar..
I don't even know why i agreed to study in the first place..
Especially, after hearing him go on and on abt this stupid tv show..
I comitted suicide.
Hahahaaa, im still here..
At around dinner time, all of them went home.
Then i was forced to go to some stupid vegetarian restaurant.
Because my mom was meeting some famous monk.
His name is Rinpocheh. He's a vegetarian, like all monks.
So, I was forced to wear a shirt and a tie.
I was also forced to repeat :"I will not eat meat" 3 times.
After doing that, the meal began.
All the dishes names sounded like meat.
But they were just to-fu disguised as meat.
Seriously, who are the people who owned the restaurant trying to scam, haha..

After 2 hours of confusion and suffering..
I walked out of the vegetarian restaurant.. ALIVE.
The worst part is my mom said the dinner was great.
Thats just weird.

After that I went to sleep.

Thats all for today.
Have a nice day.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )