Friday, March 20, 2009

Tagged by Shu Lyn.

First time doing a tag.
Thanks to Shu Lyn.
Pls know that I have no idea how to do a tag.
Pls also know that I may use ur names in this blog to make it more interesting, but its always the truth.
Pls don't spam the chatbox.
10 things I like about school holidays.
10 things i dislike about school holidays.
After doing tht tag 12 people.
Without wasting anymore time i present..

Ten things i like about the holidays:

1. No homework. Oh wait, I haven't done my homework.SHIT.
2. Get to do my homework.
3. Get to meet old friends or new friends.
4. Get to go play piano.(If u dunno what this means please ask at the chatbox, ty)
5. Get to play basketball all day long(if I got enough stamina la).
6. Get to yum-cha with friends.
7. Get to do a bit of exercise.
8. Get to laugh and have fun playing computer with buddies.
9. Get to stay overnight at a friends house.
10.Get to write this tag.

Ten things I dislike about school holidays:

1. Don't get to learn much.
2. Get dark-eye-circles from sleeping late.
3. Have to come up with 10 things I hate about school holidays.
4. Don't get to see the faces of the leng lui and leng zai,but mostly leng lui in SMKTD.
5. Don't get to see the cute teachers in SMKTD.
6. I have so much of time, but I still not enough !
7. I have to face the temptation of over-eating and gaining weight.
8. Forced to play dota with my friends, especially Soon Lai and Justin.
9. Have to fake a laugh when Soon Lai tells a joke, which is not really funny.
10. Parents don't really let me do ALL the stuff i can do during my holidays.


Hope I done it right.
Im kinda new.
So i'll just tag 3.
Who are:
Nigel Sim
Siew Yiing
Jean Ong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )