Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just another good day.

Today,
I was playing basketball..as usual.
Today, xiong and zhen yi(both form 4) were there.

Then playing halfway, sum dark american guy came, wif his (not-so-dark) girl friend.
Wow his muscles are gigantic..
Seriously, they're huge.
Then,he came and shook all our hands.
Then he asked for a 2v2 match.
So(seeing his muscles)we accepted.
Then we shot for team.
In the end, i paired with the American guy aka The Hulk(except he's black).
We played 5 balls.
For those who are new to basketball or don't bother to play the game,
This means we have to enter 5 points to win.
The guy, is so fast, he makes everything look slow motion.o.O
He did a lot of cool moves.
And his stamina is crazy.
And after 10 minutes, Zhen Yi and Xiong were panting.
And I was also a bit tired.
But The Rock didnt even sweat!
In my mind,
I was like,
*OMG,WTH is wrong with this guy*
Xiong played well.
He scored 2 points for his team.
For me, I also scored 2 points.
The Hulk scored 3.
So we won.
Thx to John Cena aka The Hulk, or The American Guy, or The Rock.
And then after he shook all our hands again, he left, with his girl friend to some hotel to do something.
Hahahaha.

The hotel part was just a joke.
I hope The Hulk doesn't bash me up.

Thats all for now, Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )