Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tagged by Sara.

1. Who is your last text from?
Hehehehe, some one.

2. Is there any chance you will get with the person you like?
I don't love anybody, for now.

3. Can you sleep in jeans?
Hmm, guess so.

4. Who was your last missed call from?
Vikhnesh.

5. What are you listening to?
Washing machine sound.

6. How did you sleep last night?
Wow, which genius came up with this question,
I closed my eyes and slept.

7. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Not awake to hear it..heh.

8. Do you have a friend that has a kid?
No.

9. What was the last thing u ate?
Pan cakes.

10. Do you believe that if you want something bad enough, you will get it?
With enough luck, anything is possible.

11. Do you think you type fast?
Hmm, I've been practicing for 3 months, BUT STILL..
I type slow.

12. Will you wake up before 7 tommorrow?
Ohh, so now Im supposed to be a fortune-teller or something.

13. Is there a person of the opposite gender on your mind?
No.

14. Will you be in a relationship next month?
Don't want to.

15. Did any particular thing brighten your day?
Hmm, yea.

16. Did your last outing involve a police?
Yea, I was walking back from basketball with my friends, when i said hi to a police.

17. When was the last time you were grounded?
My parents are very kind. So..
Im grounded now..

18. Have you ever gotten butterflies?
Seriously, I have no idea what the heck is butterflies.
It kinda sounds a bit gay..
So Im going to say no.

19. When was the last time you went ice skating?
When I was around 11 yrs old.
I was like a human ball skating on ice back then.=)
I still am.

20. What you did yesterday?
Who came up with this shit.
Its in the blog.

21. Who will you be sleeping with tonight?
Haha, I like this question.
Im going to sleep with some Taiwanese all-girl band.
In my dreams.

22. Do you do your own laundry?
No one does my laundry.=X

23. Wearing any bracelets?
Nop.

24. Do you feel awkward when strangers say HI to you?
Depends, if its some leng lui or leng zai, I will wave back.
If its the opposite, I will still wave back, but with a smile.=)

25. Do you hate being alone?
Im never alone. I believe some1's always looking at us.
And, yea, i will hate it to be alone.

26. What are your plans for tomorrow?
I plan to cook my own breakfast and dinner.

For those people who think its weird, or girlish,
just tell me, I won't mind.

27. Does anyone know your password besides you?
I don't think so.

28. What woke you up this morning?
I drank too much water yesterday night.

29. Where are you?
In the computer room, next to the kitchen.

30. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
No.

31. Where would you like to be right now?
Im exactly where I need to be.

32. Would you wait forever for someone?
If thats what it takes.

33. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yea, guess so.

34. Closest green object to you?
The cup im drinking from.

35. What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Doing kerja kayu, i think.

36. What are you excited for?
Can't wait for the next big holidays.

37. Pissed of at anyone or anything?
Im pissed of at my hands for typing so slowly.
At least not many spelling errors.

38. Is there one person in your life that can make you smile?
Yea, I very easy laugh de la.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )