Friday, March 6, 2009

Jayson's Birthday

Yesterday, was fun
As u can see on the title..
It was Jayson's birthday.=)
Yesterday we also celebrated munhoi's birhtday, which is on the 26th of march.
So class was normal..until the 9th period.
Then the cake finally arrived!
Jayson blew the candles(like a girl) and made a wish. I think he wished to get more HSM stuff..
Sry Jayson if u are reading my blog now, pls dun kill me at school.=(

Anyways,
Yesterday after the Jayson + Mun Hoi birthday thing..
I went to study..
Okok, i was lying.
I went to play dota with Joshua they all.
So fun lehh!
Weng Hoe and Nigel team vs me in dota.
I think i won, because both of them left the game.Haha
Anyways, after tht..
we went to play basketball.
Saw Tien Lun, Shie Jen and Hing Yin there already.
So..we played a 3v3 game.

Wentjin, Nigel, Edmund
VS
Tien Lun, Shie Jen and Hing Yin

Wow, it was a good game.
But in the end we won 7 : 3
Then Tien Lun, Hing Yin, and Edmund went home.
Then i remembered..
I left my freakin wallet with Tien Lun...
F***ing ******,****
Because.. I cant play Bb with a wallet inside my pocket...
So I kinda left it with Tien Lun, to put it inside his bag..
And he went home..
Luckily Shie Jen was there.
He called Hing Yin to remind Tien Lun to bring it on Tuesday.
Then Shie Jen and Nigel went to rest and chat..

So i teamed with a form 4 student and Jun Wen.
VS
Wai Keat(basketball school team),Eddie Saw and another Form 4 student.

And.....
we lost, badly.
We lost so badly... that im not going to tell u all the score.(cuz no one kept track of the score..)
Wai Keat is a PRO.
He was leading all the way..
They're plan is..
Eddie shoots a three pointer..
IF it misses, Wai Keat will get the rebound and shoot, which is 102% enter de.
And hes tall and can jump very high.
So he always gets the rebound.
For people who don't know what i juz said..
I will explain slowly and carefully -
We lost.

So, Shie Jen and Nigel went back at around 5-5:30 to my house.
Then, Nigel stayed for dinner ; whereas Shie Jen went back at around 7.
SO, after Nigel went back.
I watched tv and worked out abit.

Thats all for today.I mean yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pig Headed Love ( watch the whole video )